-->
If I hadnt been as eccentric, as
obnoxious, as arrogant, as aggressive, as introspective, as selfish – I wouldnt
be me, I wouldn’t be Who I Am.
- Gil Scott-Heron
Mix features tracks by Diplo, Marvin Gaye, Kanye West and much
more.
1.
Gil Scott-Heron – I’ve Been Me (Intro)
2.
Alex Dee – Sundae
3.
Sam & The Womp – Bom Bom
4.
Dizzee Rascal Feat. Pepper – Scream
5.
Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden – Bonkers
6.
Jonesy – Rain
7.
Otto Knows – Million Voices
8.
Avicii – All You Need Is Love
9.
Marvin Gaye – Sunny (Mercury Edit II)
10. Jeremih
Feat. Marcus Fench – Keep It Moving
11. The
xx – Chained (Panic City Remix)
12. NERVO
vs. Hook N Sling – Reason
13. Calvin
Harris Feat. Example – We’ll Be Coming Back
14. David
Guetta Feat. Sia – She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)
15. Diplo
Feat. Jahan Lennon – About That Life
16. Chinx
Drugz Feat. French Montana – Ima Cokeboy
17. Nas
Feat. Victoria Monet – You Wouldn’t Understand
18. Jessie
Ware Feat. Sampha – What You Wont Do For Love
19. Kanye
West Feat. Big Sean, 2 Chainz & Marsha Ambrosius – The One
20. Kanye
West – To The World
21. Big
Chocolate – Blue Milk
22. Theophilus
London Feat. Machine Drum – Live In Me

No comments:
Post a Comment