Saturday, June 18, 2011

Jason Derulo//Miguel Concert - Webster Hall

This Friday the Jason Derulo/Miguel Concert sponsored by AT&T Music For You went down at Webster Hall and it went down officially. Big Thanks to Brad w/ Team Epic at Velocity Sports & Entertainment for the look. I played an opening hour long set before Miguel's performance and you know your boy kept it fresh. Needless to say, there were tons of screaming teenagers so there was certainly no lack of energy in the building. During my performance they displayed my twitter @thekidjonesy on the big screen to encourage attendees to tweet me for song requests. The minute that sucker flashed on the screen, my blackberry started buzzin' like crazy.. "Can you play "Bass Down Low" & "Motivation!!!!" etc etc etc.. I'm not mad about it though because I snatched up a handful of followers off that ;-)

Once I got the crowd all hyped and in a frenzy.. Miguel was ready to hop on, and let me tell you.. He Did His Thing! pause. This dude just puts his all into his music when he performs and I respect that. When he finished he shouted out his whole band and then came and gave me that G dap... appreciating the job well done.
Next up was Jason Derulo who unfortunately I have no pictures of (sorry ladies). But in my defense, I have a justifiable reason for not having any pictures. Once my set was finished I had to dip from the venue and head over to Gallery Bar in LES to spin my monthly party Home Cooked w/ my bread-brother @DJFLO. That never ending hustle. The Gallery Bar party was hype.... of course no one stopped to take any photos because everyone was dancing their ass off and guzzling drinks.

It Was A Good Day.

Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God

I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barking from the dogs, no smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog~Ice Cube




No comments:

Post a Comment