Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wedding Season


Wedding Season was no yoke this yr. I think i've met every kind of Maitre d there is. The meals have been delicious, and i've made off with a handful of Flower Centerpieces & Candles. Oh Yeah and how could i forget!!... succulent tip money! $-)

It's crazy to think about how these weddings feel like just another day on the job for me... but the BRIDE & groom... especially the Bride is sooo thankful for the job well did. Sometimes i just sit and think and even shed a single tear of enjoyment to know that I played such a large part in the celebration of Matrimony between a loving couple. ;'( SIKE!!!! $-)

Ceremony @ Harold Pratt House 58 E 68th St & Park


Meal @ Wainwright House Rye, NY



Feast @ Round Hill Washingtonville, NY



Flower Arrangement from (I forgot where)

No comments:

Post a Comment